Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dark Days Book Tour

The Dark Days are here...


Pitch Dark is a online community connected with HarperCollins (HarperTeen) Publishing Company that connects authors and readers revolving around the YA genres of paranormal/supernatural romance, urban fantasy, and mystery thrillers. Its promotional book tour "Dark Days" is already amidst its Winter 2012 portion (which started last month) and features a variety of authors and books. For the detailed list of the authors and books involved in the Winter 2012 tour (or to see past tour seasons' lists), check out their website, become a Fan on Facebook , or follow them on Twitter.

I'm particularly excited about the Winter 2012 season since the February portion of the tour will be in Texas and one of its stops is at a Barnes & Noble in Austin on February 17th! The four authors that are participating in this session will be Brodi Ashton (Everneath), Cynthia Hand (Hallowed), Jodi Meadows (Incarnate), and Courtney Allison Moulton (Wings of the Wicked).

Check out these books' summaries on Goodreads or read their chapter excerpts available through HarperTeen.

Incarnate
Everneath
Wings of the WickedHallowed



Aren't these covers so pretty?!?

I've heard good things about all these authors and their books, but I'm especially excited about Jodi Meadows' Incarnate. I heard about this book several months ago from a book blogger who received an ARC of it to read and review. (Unfortunately I can't remember who it was or I would post a link back to their site and review. Sorry!) I instantly added the book to my To-Be-Read list and have been patiently waiting for it to be released. And while it came out on January 31, I'm waiting to purchase my copy on the night of the tour session so I can get it signed. I'll post a recap of the tour event on the following Tuesday (after the 17th).

Are you excited about the Dark Days tour? Have you read or heard of any of these authors? Or any of the other Dark Days' authors?

(Elvish Farewell)

No comments:

Post a Comment