Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In My Mailbox: September Edition


The IMM feature was started by The Story Siren as a way for bloggers to share what books they'd recently acquired and to connect with other bloggers to find new reads. Some people post this feature every week, others every other week, and some even once a month. I've decided to post my own IMM at the beginning of every month to share with my readers all the lovely new books I've added to my bookshelves! (Click here to check out other IMM posts!)



Here are my September book-acquisitions:



Hardbacks
Vanish by Sophie Jordan (Firelight #2)*
Hidden by Sophie Jordan (Firelight #3)*
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (Fire and Thorns #2)*
Magisterium by Jeff Hirsch*
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce (Fariytale Retellings #3)

I bought all but one of these books at the Austin Teen Book Festival this past Saturday, so I was able to get them signed by the authors (which makes them super special to me)! (* denotes signed books)


Have you read any of these books? Any of them on your TBR list? What books have you acquired in the last month/week?

(Elvish Farewell)

No comments:

Post a Comment