Thursday, September 6, 2012

In My Mailbox: Summer Edition



The IMM feature was started by The Story Siren as a way for bloggers to share what books they'd recently acquired and to connect with other bloggers to find new reads. Some people post this feature every week, others every other week, and some even once a month. I've decided to post my own IMM at the beginning of every month to share with my readers all the lovely new books I've added to my bookshelves! (Click here to check out other IMM posts!)

This post is going to be a bit longer than most of my IMM posts because I'm posting all the books I've acquired during these past 4 summer months. (Hence the "summer edition" part in the blog's title.)


Here are my May book-acquisitions:



Hardbacks/Paperbacks
The Turning Tide by Diana Pharaoh Francis (Crosspointe Chronicles #3)
Doubletake by Rob Thurman (Cal Leandros #7)
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey #4)
The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y. S. Lee (The Agency #3)
City of the Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #5)
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #4)
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #3)
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments #2)
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #2)


Here is my June book-acquisition (only one this time):


ARCs
Die For Me by Amy Plum (Revenants #1)

Here are my July book-acquisitions:


Hardbacks/Paperbacks
 The Janus Affair by Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences #2)
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher (Incerceron #1)
Entwined by Heather Dixon
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross (Steampunk Chronicles #1)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #1)

Here are my August book-acquisitions:


Hardbacks/Paperbacks
 Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith (Crown & Court #1 & #2)
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear (The Aether Chronicles #1)
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher (Incarceron #2)
Of Truth and Beasts by Barb Hendee & J. C. Hendee (Noble Dead Series 2, Book #3)
Across the Universe by Beth Revis (Across the Universe #1)
*above book is not featured - my mom is reading it*

Have you read any of these books? Any of them on your TBR list? What books have you acquired in the last month/week?

(Elvish Farewell)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Nice list! :)
    I've read only "The City of Bones" of TMI series, but I've already had a next two books.
    Cinder, The Janus Affair, and Incarceron are also on my TBR list. :)
    Hope you'll have a nice autumn after this great summer. :)

    ReplyDelete