Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Remodeling...

*Update - 03/04/2011 - I changed the design and layout to a new purpley theme from the "busy pink" one mentioned in this entry below*

Please excuse the dust and remember to wear your hard-hat while visiting. I'm currently under-going a redesign of my blog. And while I really did like my old background and layout, I felt it was too dark and it was time for a change. Of course, what you are viewing now may not be the final outcome of this remodeling. I'm playing around with different layouts and backgrounds. I like this current one, but it might be too busy...and there's a lot of pink involved. I'm not really a "pink" kind of gal...purple is much more my style, but I'm giving this design a try. We'll see how long it lasts. Drop me a comment and tell me what you think.



P.S. I plan posting some entries soon. I have snow, more books, and monsters to blog about...tune in soon!

1 comment: