Tuesday, April 3, 2012

In My Mailbox: March Edition



It's time for another edition of "In My Mailbox" over here at May-Day's Daze, where I share the books I acquired during the previous month!

The IMM feature was started by The Story Siren as a way for bloggers to share what books they'd recently found or received and to connect with other bloggers to find new reads. Some people post this feature every week, others every other week, and some even once a month. I've decided to post my own IMM at the beginning of every month to share with my readers all the lovely new books I've added to my bookshelves! (Click here to check out other IMM posts!)

Here are my March book-acquisitions:


ARCs
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin - Pub. April 2012
Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers (His Fair Assassin #1) - Pub. April 2012
Starters by Lissa Price (Starters #1) - Pub. March 2012

Hardbacks/Paperbacks
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #1)
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3)
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld (Leviathan #2)
Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (Nightshade #3)
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (Nightshade #2)
Keeper of the Winds by Jenna Solitaire (Daughter of Destiny #1)
Keeper of the Waters by Jenna Solitaire (Daughter of Destiny #2)
The Trouble with Demons by Lisa Shearin (Raine Benares #3)
Con & Conjure by Lisa Shearin (Raine Benares #5)
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner (The Queen's Thief #2)
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey #3)
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey #2)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey #1)
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi (Ship Breaker #1)
Corsets & Clockwork: 13 Steampunk Romances edited by Trisha Telep
Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder (Study #3)
Birthmarked by Caragh M O'Brien (Birthmarked #1)
Steampunk edited by Ann & Jeff VanderMeer

E-reads (for Kindle app)
Clockwise by Elle Strauss (Clockwise #1)
How to Date an Alien by Magan Vernon (My Alien Romance #1)

Have you read any of these books? Any of them on your to-be-read list? What books have you acquired in the last month/week?

(Elvish Farewell)

No comments:

Post a Comment